On August 24 - 26, 2018, the 15th Annual Conference on Frontiers in Applied and Computational Mathematics (FACM '18) will be held at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in Newark, New Jersey.
Application for Contributed Presentations (Open)
The application for contributed presentations by postdoctoral fellows and students is linked below and due by June 15, 2018. Applications by members of underrepresented groups, minorities and women are particularly encouraged. Limited travel support, typically on the level of covering the cost of registration and local accommodation is available. All accepted applications will be considered for travel support automatically and no separate application is needed. Notification of acceptance and travel support, if granted, will be sent out by June 22, 2018 (date subject to change).
- Vladimir Druskin, Schlumberger-Doll Research
- Peter Monk, University of Delaware
- Fioralba Cakoni, Rutgers University
- Hongkai Zhao, University of California at Irvine
- Alex Barnett (External Member, Flatiron Institute)
- Yassine Boubendir (Committee Chair)
- Christina Frederick
- Shidong Jiang
- Lou Kondic
- Cyrill Muratov
- Michael Siegel
Updated: May 4, 2018