NJIT Presidential Search Documentation:
Spring 2014 Teaching
- Math 373 Introduction to Mathematical Biology, TR 1:00-2:25
- Office Hours: Wednesday 1:00-2:00, Thursday 2:30-3:30
- Dynamical systems, mathematical neurophysiology, geometric
- All Papers
- Kumar, R., Bose, A.
and Mallick, B., (2012) A mathematical model towards understanding the
mechanism of neuronal regulation of waking-NREMS-REMS states, PLoS ONE 7(8):
- Singh, T.U., Manchanda, K., Ramaswamy, R. and Bose, A. (2011) Excitable nodes on random graphs: Relating dynamics to network
structure, SIADS, 10, 987-1012.
- Bose, A. and Booth, V. (2011) Co-existent activity patterns in
inhibitory neuronal networks with short-term synaptic depression, J.Theor. Biol., 272, 42-54.
- Chandrasekaran, C, Matveev, V and Bose, A (2009) Multistability of
clustered states in a globally inhibitory network, Physica D 238 253-263.
- Bose, A., Nadim, F. and Golowasch, J. - DMS 1122291 (October 2011 - September 2014) Linear Conductance-Based Mechanisms Underlying Oscillations in Neuronal Networks
- Bose, A., Fulbright-Nehru Award USIEF , Fulbright Program (August 2009 - May 2010)
Mathematical modeling of the dynamics of neuronal networks
- Bose, A. National Science Foundation -
DMS 0615168 (September 2006 - August 2009) The role of short-term
plasticity in feedback neuronal networks.
- Bose, A., Golowasch, J. and Nadim, F., National Science
DUE 0436244 (September 2004 - August 2009) UBM: An undergraduate
and mathematics training program at NJIT. UBM website New (2009-2012), Old (2004-2009)
- Bose, A. and Booth, V. National Science Foundation -
DMS 0315862 (July 2003 - June 2006) Functional roles for
plasticity in neuronal networks.
- Bose, A, Booth, V. and Recce, M., National Science Foundation -
DMS 9973230 (August 1999 - July 2003) Neural mechanisms for
generating temporal coding.
- Bose, A., Bifurcation in the dynamics of single neurons and small networks, in press, Ency. Computational Neuroscience.
A. and Nadim, F., Multistability arising from synaptic dynamics, in press, Ency. Computational Neuroscience.
- Akcay, Z., Bose, A. and Nadim, F. , Effects of synaptic
plasticity on phase and period locking of a network of two oscillatory
neurons, in press, J. Mathematical Neuroscience.
A., Golowasch, J., Guan, Y. and Nadim, F., Role of linear and
voltage-dependent ionic currents in the generation of slow wave oscillations, in press, J. Computational Neuroscience.
- Xinxian Huang (2011) Post-NJIT:
Post-doc Georgia Health Sciences University, currently Product Analyst
Farmers Insurance Group
- Lakshmi Chandrasekaran (2008) Post-NJIT: Post-doc Northeastern
Ohio Medical College, Post-doc Lousiana Health Sciences
University, currently Post-doc Stower Institute for Medical Sciences, Kansas City
- Joon Ha (2008) Post-NJIT: Post-doc IUPUI, currently Post-doc NIH
- Christina Ambrosio [now Mouser] (2005) Post-NJIT: Assistant
Professor Medgar Evers College, currently Assistant Professor William
- Stephen Kunec (2002) Post-NJIT: Post-doc at Boston University, Assistant Professor Wocester State University
South Asian Organizations
Fulbright Article summarizing my year in India