On May 31 - June 2, 2013, the tenth Annual Conference on Frontiers in Applied and Computational Mathematics (FACM '13) will be held at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in Newark, New Jersey. This conference is the tenth in a series of annual conferences that have been organized by the Department of Mathematical Sciences and the Center for Applied Mathematics and Statistics at NJIT. The conference will focus on Wave Propagation and Electromagnetics, Mathematical Biology, Fluid Dynamics, and Applied Statistics. There will be plenary sessions, parallel invited minisymposia, and poster sessions. More details will be available online shortly.
The FACM meeting has been held annually since 2004. Several of our first nine conferences were major applied and computational mathematics conferences, and the responses to them were quite enthusiastic (see links below for past conferences). FACM 2006 and 2009 were more focused meetings on mathematical Fluid Dynamics and Mathematical Biology, respectively.
Daljit S. Ahluwalia and Jonathan Luke (Co-Chairs), Linda Cummings, Ji Meng Loh, Horacio Rotstein, Catalin Turc, and Michael Siegel.
See past program details at:
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM12/ for the 2012 program
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM11/ for the 2011 program
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM10/ for the 2010 program,
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM09/ for the 2009 program,
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM08/ for the 2008 program,
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM07/ for the 2007 program,
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM06/ for the 2006 program,
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM05/ for the 2005 program, and
- http://m.njit.edu/Events/FACM04/ for the 2004 program.